- Jacqueline Limoges – 16th flr – Tuesday mornings, 144 – 4th Ave SW.
- Richard W. Anton – all locations – Monday – Friday, downtown & NW.
Psychologists at Anton Counseling & Health Psychology are passionate about assisting you to discover greater self-awareness. Normally, self-awareness occurs through “trial and error,” but through a therapeutic dialogue with one of our Psychologists, the process becomes pleasurable, instead of painful.
Potential Benefits of Counseling
The counseling process – in many ways – is like a private educational experience. Our clients not only learn more about themselves but also acquire new skills. Below are some examples of what you can gain from personal/psychological counseling:
- improved communication and interpersonal skills
- greater self-acceptance and self-esteem
- ability to change self-defeating behaviors/habits
- better expression and management of emotions, including anger
- relief from depression, anxiety or other mental health conditions
- increased confidence and decision-making skills
- ability to manage stress effectively
- improved problem-solving and conflict resolution abilities
We’ve been providing our present clients with Zoom sessions & Coaching by Phone throughout the COVID pandemic with great success. These sessions are both convenient & confidential. Try something new & explore one for yourself 🙂
If you’d prefer an in-person session, know that we also offer this alternative at all of our locations. Sanitisation and proper distancing procedures are in place for your safety and comfort. Wearing a mask is mandatory in reception and all hallway areas, but NOT in our private offices.
Shape the world to your liking – share this page with others by clicking below 🙂