What is a Psychologist?
- A professional who has studied normal and abnormal mental states, perceptual, cognitive, emotional, behavioral, and social processes.
- A professional psychological therapist practices psychology or positive psychology to assist clients in healing and recovery.
- Psychologists may focus their practice around emotional support and understanding, or they may focus their work on teaching and coaching for professional improvement.
Your self-awareness that life can be better is encouraging. Who you are in this moment and who you’re becoming offers exciting potential, but first, we’ll need to take a solid look to focus on your strengths. There’s likely an overlooked ability or skill that you can access to quell fear and anxiety or perhaps even revive a failing relationship.
We are now offering in-person and virtual sessions, plus evening appointments with your preferred Psychologist.
Anton Counseling & Leadership Psychology provides you with virtual coaching. Zoom coaching sessions add a layer of confidentiality and convenience. Improve your self-awareness. Engage your preferred Psychologist in therapeutic dialogue. This is the responsible choice. Try something new and explore one for yourself.
ZOOM with Amrit, Tracy, or Jacqueline
Your Preferred Psychologist.
- Amrit Kaur – IN-PERSON & VIRTUAL SESSIONS – Monday & Friday
- Jacqueline Limoges – VIRTUAL SESSIONS – Tuesday & Friday mornings
- Tracy Firth – VIRTUAL SESSIONS – Thursday mornings
- Richard Anton– IN-PERSON & VIRTUAL SESSIONS – Monday – Friday
Self-awareness often occurs through painful “trial and error experiences.” Psychologists at Anton Counseling & Health Psychology are passionate about assisting you to discover greater self-awareness. Utilize a therapeutic dialogue with one of your preferred Psychologists. The process is pleasurable and not painful.
Potential Benefits of Virtual Coaching
Everyone has their process, preferred ways of thinking things through, beliefs, and expectations—reflection, contemplation, meditation, journaling, and talking with your therapist. Get the support you deserve. The counseling process with your Psychologist – in many ways – is like a personalized educational experience. You’ll learn more about yourself and acquire new skills. Below are some examples of what you can gain from personal/psychological counseling:
- improved communication and interpersonal skills
- greater self-acceptance and self-esteem
- ability to change self-defeating behaviors/habits
- better expression and management of emotions, including anger
- relief from depression, anxiety, or other mental health conditions
- increased confidence & decision-making skills
- ability to manage stress effectively
- improved problem-solving and conflict resolution abilities